We tailor treatments to your individual needs through exceptional, personalized care. Our comprehensive diagnostic and vein treatment services include:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Leg pain
- Leg Swelling
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Discoloration (Stasis Dermatitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
Meet Our Doctors
Led by Dr. Kenneth Spearman, a Georgetown and Harvard trained Interventional Radiologist; Dr. Timothy Watson, a George Washington and University of Southern California trained Interventional Radiologist; and Dan Perry, PA-C, a board certified vascular specialist, CCVV doctors and staff provide you with the highest quality, full time vein care, the only one of its kind in San Luis Obispo county.
Kenneth Spearman, M.D.
Timothy Watson, M.D.
Daniel Perry, MPAS, PA-C
Why Choose Us
- Highly Trained Radiologists – Fellowship-trained, Board-Certified doctors who are vein treatment specialists
- State-of-the-art facility + treatment options – Innovative minimally invasive procedures performed in an office-based setting provide a more personal, comfortable and private experience than a hospital or surgical center.
- Thorough diagnosis and personalized care improve your individual vascular concerns and quality of life.
- Minimally invasive procedures with quick recovery and little to no scarring.
- Expert vein-specialized staff who value customer service as a top priority.
- Flexible finance options including most PPO Insurances, Medicare, Care Credit – a financing service with the highest approval rates in the industry, Credit Card, and Cash.
CCVV is the only Interventional Radiology practice in the area that provides the innovative EVLT procedure, which is a minimally invasive treatment that is rapidly replacing surgery as the new standard of care for safe and effective treatment of varicose veins. You are treated in the office with local anesthesia and back on your feet in less than an hour!
EVLT Treatment offers:
- Up to 98% success rate with minimal-to-no scarring
- Minimal cost to the patient – reimbursed by Medicare and most private insurers
- 99.8% patient satisfaction with significant relief of symptoms
We also provide a wide range of other IR services and consultation that are highly specialized and unique to the area, as well. Learn more >>
Get healthier legs and a healthier lifestyle!
Typical symptoms may include:
- Twisted, bulging leg veins
- Leg heaviness and aching
- Pain and/or restless legs
- Swelling & Numbness
- Dry skin and itching
- Skin ulcers
Before / After Gallery*
*The same results may not occur for all patients. Procedures performed include Endovenous Laser Ablation and Sclerotherapy.