Welcome to Central Coast Vein & Vascular (CCVV), the first and only full-service Interventional Radiology practice on the central coast. We provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art varicose vein and other minimally invasive treatments in a conveniently located office in Arroyo Grande.
We tailor treatments to your individual needs through exceptional, personalized care. Our comprehensive diagnostic and vein treatment services include:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Leg pain
- Leg Swelling
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Discoloration (Stasis Dermatitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
Meet Our Board Certified Doctors
Led by Dr. Kenneth Spearman, a Georgetown and Harvard trained Interventional Radiologist and Dr. Timothy Watson, a George Washington and University of Southern California trained Interventional Radiologist, our doctors and staff are vein specialists dedicated to providing you with a compassionate environment and excellent care.
Kenneth Spearman, M.D.
Timothy Watson, M.D.
Why Choose Us
- Highly Trained Radiologists – Fellowship-trained, Board-Certified doctors who are vein treatment specialists
- State-of-the-art facility + treatment options – Innovative minimally invasive procedures performed in an office-based setting provide a more personal, comfortable and private experience than a hospital or surgical center.
- Thorough diagnosis and personalized care improve your individual vascular concerns and quality of life.
- Minimally invasive procedures with quick recovery and little to no scarring.
- Expert vein-specialized staff who value customer service as a top priority.
- Flexible finance options including most PPO Insurances, Medicare, Care Credit – a financing service with the highest approval rates in the industry, Credit Card, and Cash.
CCVV is the only Interventional Radiology practice in the area that provides the innovative EVLT procedure, which is a minimally invasive treatment that is rapidly replacing surgery as the new standard of care for safe and effective treatment of varicose veins. You are treated in the office with local anesthesia and back on your feet in less than an hour!
EVLT Treatment offers:
- Up to 98% success rate with minimal-to-no scarring
- Minimal cost to the patient – reimbursed by Medicare and most private insurers
- 99.8% patient satisfaction with significant relief of symptoms
We also provide a wide range of other IR services and consultation that are highly specialized and unique to the area, as well. Learn more >>
Get healthier legs and a healthier lifestyle!
What are Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are a widespread medical issue affecting nearly 40% of women and 25% of men, which compromise your lifestyle and can progress into other severe conditions including dermatological inflammation, stasis eczema, ulceration and infection if left untreated. The actual cause of varicose veins is inefficient, faulty vein valves. These valves don’t close properly, allowing blood to leak back with gravity and pool in the vein. This causes the veins to bulge and stretch and result in many unpleasant side effects.
Typical symptoms may include:
- Twisted, bulging leg veins
- Leg heaviness and aching
- Pain and/or restless legs
- Swelling & Numbness
- Dry skin and itching
- Skin ulcers